Neet admit Card Download From cbseneet.nic.in National Eligibility CUM Entrance Test (NEET) is a National Level Medical Entrance Examination. The Examination is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admission to BDS/MBBS courses provided by all government and private medical colleges in India. The candidates who have successfully submitted NEET 2017 Application Forms can Download NEET 2017 Admit Card from the link which is provided below. The NEET Admit Card 2017 contains information of candidate such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, registration number, caste category, sub-category, date of birth, photograph, signature, language of question paper chosen, examination centre address, examination centre code and instructions to be followed during the examination.
NEET 2017 Admit Card
The NEET Examination will be conducted in more than 100 cities in all over India. The Aspirants who have enrolled for NEET 2017 Examination are strictly adviced to bring the Admit Card in Examination Centre. Candidates should also remember that the NIIT Admit Card 2017 will be available in online mode only. No Post, Speed post or drafts will be sent to the Candidates for the Admit Card.
Those candidates who have enrolled for NEET Examination 2017 can easily download their NEET Admit Card by visiting the official website (Link Below). Aspirants can download the Admit Card by submitting Registration number and password.
How to Download NEET 2017 Admit Card
NEET Admit Card 2017 will be available online to download on 15th April on the official website of NEET. Follow the below steps to download NEET 2017 Admit Card successfully without any mistake.
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the NEET 2017 Official Website (will be provided soon)
- After visiting the official website of NEET 2017, Candidate will have to click on Admit Card Link.
- On clicking the link, there will be a form appeared on the screen.
- Fill the proper details such as registration number, password and verification box.
- Click on submit and download NEET Admit Card.
- Keep the Admit Card for Further Use.
Details Provided in the NEET Admit Card.
Below are the Details which are provided on the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name.
- Registration number.
- Unique Application number.
- Important instructions for the examination.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Name & Address of the Test Centre.
- Date of exam.
- Time of exam.
- Signature of the candidate.
Important Points Related to NEET 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates have to bring the Admit Card with them in the Examination hall.
- Without NEET Admit Card, Candidates are not permitted to attend the examination.
- Along with the admit card, candidates will have to show a valid ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card or Driving Licence.
- Electronic Gagdets and belongs such as Mobile Phone, Earphone, Wallet, calculator, electronic gadgets, bags are not alllowed in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to read the complete rules and regulations related to BITSAT 2017.
- Aspirants have to make sure that the admit card is safe. The admit card should be retainded safe till the examination.
Event Table for NEET Examination
Below table descibes the examination events of NEET 2017
|NEET Application Form Release Date||January 31, 2017 – March 1, 2017|
|NEET Admit Card Release Date||April 15, 2017|
|NEET Examination Date||May 7, 2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
NEET Exam Pattern
Below table describes the Exam Pattern of NEET 2017
|Section||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Total||180 Question||720 Marks|