NDA Admit Card 2017: Every Year Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Conducts Exams twice in the year for National Defense Acadamy (NDA). UPSC organizes the NDA Exam for selecting candidates to avail this program. The First Exam (NDA 1st) is conducted between the month of April while the Second Exam (NDA 2nd) is conducted in the month of September. NDA Admit Card 2017 Will be issued by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and will be available on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). If you are interested in NDA then below is the detailed guide of NDA Admit Card 2017 with proper date, time and Chart.
- 1 Click Here to Download NDA Admit Card
- 2 UPSC NDA Admit Card
- 3 How to Download NDA Admit Card
- 4 Details Provided in the NDA Admit Card.
- 5 Important Points Related to NDA 2017 Admit Card
- 6 NDA Vacancy 2017
- 7 Important note for NDA Admit Card 2017 release on 28 March 2017.
- 7.1 NDA Physical Standards for Indian Army and Air Force
- 7.2 NDA Physical Standards for Indian Navy
- 7.3 To Download NDA Admit Card Please Click on Below Red Link
- 7.4 Share this:
- 7.5 Related
UPSC NDA Admit Card
UPSC NDA Admit Card will be available to download from the official website of UPSC Candidates will have to provide the Application number, date of birth and their Father’s Name.UPSC NDA Admit Card Download dates will be available for download before two weeks of the Examination. UPSC NDA Exam 2017 Admit Card will be only available to download via Online mode from the Official Website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Students are also required to download and print the “Important Instruction to the Candidate” and carry it along with the NDA hall ticket at the examination venue.
|UPSC NDA Admit Card Date||Two Weeks Before Examination.|
NDA I 2017 Admit Card
Download: UPSC NDA Admit Card 2017 – Download
NDA I 2017 Admit Cards will be available before 2 weeks of the Examination date. NDA I 2017 Admit Cards are issued by Union Public Service Commission and will only available online. Candidates must remember that there will be no Drafts, Posts or Speed Posts sent by UPSC. After getting NDA I 2017 Admit Card, Candidates have to verify the Information written in the NDA I 2017 Admit Card such as Candidate’s Name. Date of Birth, Father’s Name, and Photograph. Candidates should remember that the Photograph should be clear in the Admit card of NDA.
NDA 2017 Examination Schedule
|Notification Released on||18th January 2017|
|Online NDA I 2017 Examination Application Form||18th January 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||10th February 2017|
|Admit Card Will be Available on||2 Weeks Before Examination|
|NDA I 2017 Examination Date||23rd April 2017|
Check out: NDA 2017 Syllabus and Pattern PDF – UPSC
How to Download NDA Admit Card
To download NDA Admit Card 2017, You have to follow some easy steps that are given below.
- Visit the official website of UPSC by clicking Below Link.
- Search the link related to “NDA Admit Card 2017” and click on the link.
- Choose any one of the following options like By Registration ID or By Roll Number.
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Enter the security code and click on “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card.
Candidates have to bring it in the exam hall and one identity proof like Aadhar card, Pan card, voter Id, Driving license and other so that she/he don’t have any difficulty to give the examination.
Have a Look: NDA Application form 2017 – Exam Dates and Schedule
Important Dates Regarding NDA I Examination
- NDA online Application will start 18th January 2017.
- Last date to apply NDA NA 1 Exam online: 10th February 2017.
- Date of releasing NDA Admit Card: March 2017.
- Exam Date for NDA: 23rd April 2017.
- Result Declaration Date: May/June 2017.
Download Admit Card: NDA Admit Card 2017 – UPSC
Reminder: Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, centresVoter I Card, etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Details Provided in the NDA Admit Card.
Below are the Details which are provided on the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name.
- Registration number.
- Unique Application number.
- Important instructions for the examination.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Name & Address of the Test Centre.
- Date of exam.
- Time of exam.
- Signature of the candidate.
Important Points Related to NDA 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates have to bring the Admit Card with them in the Examination hall.
- Without NDA Admit Card, Candidates are not permitted to attend the examination.
- Along with the admit card, candidates will have to show a valid ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card or Driving Licence.
- Electronic Gagdets and belongs such as Mobile Phone, Earphone, Wallet, calculator, electronic gadgets, bags are not alllowed in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to read the complete rules and regulations related to BITSAT 2017.
- Aspirants have to make sure that the admit card is safe. The admit card should be retainded safe till the examination.
Centers for Examination
The Examination will be held at the following Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each centers except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
- To apply for NDA-I, students should be born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2001.
- To apply for NDA-II, students should be born between 2nd January 1999 to 1st July 2002.
NDA Vacancy 2017
This year total posts for National Defence Academy is 335 in which the number of vacancies for Army is 208 , for Navy is 55, and for Airforce is 72.
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post|
|National Defence Academy||Army||208|
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||55|
The aspirants who have applied for the UPSC NDA NA 1 exam should start preparing for the written exam now and aspirants should work really hard. The date of the written exam is declared and UPSC NDA NA 1 call letter 2017 will be available soon. There are as many as 390 posts which are to be filled and the applicants should prepare well to get through the exam. The candidates will be selected for by a written exam and the call letter for the given exam will be released soon before the written exam.
Important note for NDA Admit Card 2017 release on 28 March 2017.
NDA Physical Standards for Indian Army and Air Force
Height (in cms)
Weight (in Kgs.)
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height (in cms)
Weight (in Kgs.)
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
Below are some points which you have to measure and notice.
- The height of the aspirant must be measured without shoes or sleepers.
- Height relaxation up to 2.5 cm (5 cm for Navy) may be allowed where the Medical Board certifies that the candidate is likely to grow and come up to the required standard on completion of his training.
To meet the equirements as a pilot in the Air Force the acceptable measurements of leg length, thigh length and sitting height will be as under:
|Minimum (in cm)||Maximum (in cm)|
|Sitting Height||81.50||96. 00|
Below is the guide which can help you in concentrating in studies for better results.
Click Here: Download NDA Admit Card [Admit Card Released]